martes, 23 de junio de 2020

Welcome


¡HI!   My name is Jefferson Juliao R. 

I'm form Barranquilla, I'm study music here at UniNorte, I am a drummer and percussionist who loves Latin and tropical music. 





______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody!

Uncle, father, brother and boyfriend, I got four main roles in my life. My name is Carlos Hernandez Maldonado, Im from Barranquilla, Colombia, I am 29 years old, I study business administration and i'm very into entrepreneurship.  You may be wondering why I'm I still studying, well, short story, my life have been very unexpected. My parents got divorce when I was in college so I decided to quit my degree and start working as if I was already a grown up. I have a beautiful nephew called Emanuel, I have the most gorgeous cat in the entire world, arya, this is why I consider to be a father, I have a sister and a girlfriend.  I am Barranquillero from heart and soul, I love its carnival and the warmness of its people. I am very enthusiastic, organize, and truly a believer that everything happens for a reason and that every situation has perfect timing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario